Monday, February 20, 2012

Simple Joys

Dear Readers (oh ye few),

Its been a while since I have posted.  All I can say is life had other plans for me over the past few months.  However, I am back and have decided to make a few changes to the blog.  I will continue to explore the many crazy things that seem to happen in my life (especially when I am wearing my "band geek" hat).  However, I have become a huge fan of the "open letter" Facebook status update.  It has become quite cathartic as I am compelled to sarcastically comment on pop culture, politics, etc.  I look forward to using this medium to offer longer (and perhaps loftier) observations of the crazy world we live.  Thanks for sticking with me.  I promise to deliver my candid impression of everyday minutia (including, but not limited to, Lady Gaga, the host of SNL, Rick Santorum, the Walking Dead, the women of Mad Men, the men of RuPaul's Drag Race, etc.).  This is going to be a ton of fun.

Smooches, Adam

1 comment:

  1. I used to do the open letter thing all the time, even in dressing rooms, until my shopping buddy shut me down. "Stop writing letters to your pants that don't fit!" But truthfully, it's an excellent format for bitchiness. Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete